Translation of Community Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Translation of Community Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dezemberundjuli
    Participant

Hi there

Please make sure the back-link is correct with translation..

I did it myself in /events-calendar-community-events/src/Tribe/Main.php#1531

Old:
    $back_url = apply_filters( 'tribe_events_community_deleted_event_back_url', home_url( $this->getCommunityRewriteSlug() . '/list' ) );

Better:
    $back_url = apply_filters( 'tribe_events_community_deleted_event_back_url', home_url( $this->getCommunityRewriteSlug() . '/' . __('list','tribe-events-community') ) );

Thanks..

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jrme!

Thanks for flagging this!

I’ve just made a report about this so it can be taken into account for one of our next maintenance releases.

I’ll set this as “Pending fix” so we’ll let you know when the fix is released.

Best,
    Victor

Courtney

We released an update for this issue. Can you update your plugins (preferrably on a staging site) and see if that resolves the issue.

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-13-november-2017/

Thanks
    Courtney ?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation of Community Events’ is closed to new replies.