Translate and Modify PDF

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Translate and Modify PDF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robson
    Participant

ello I made the purchase of the plugin, but I can not edit translate PDF file. I wanted to change the names that are in English for my lingual, but I can not, already searched all files and not found, only thing I found was this part, but I could not.

Cod:

public function generate_order_PDF( $order_id ) {

$args = array( ‘post_type’ => $this->attendee_object,
    ‘meta_key’ => $this->atendee_order_key,
    ‘meta_value’ => $order_id );

$query = new WP_Query( $args );

if ( $query->found_posts == 0 )
    return;

$attendees = array();

foreach ( $query->posts as $post ) {

$attendees[] = array( ‘event_id’ => get_post_meta( $post->ID, $this->atendee_event_key, true ),
    ‘ticket_name’ => get_post( get_post_meta( $post->ID, $this->atendee_product_key, true ) )->post_title,
    ‘holder_name’ => get_post_meta( $order_id, ‘_billing_first_name’, true ) . ‘ ‘ . get_post_meta( $order_id, ‘_billing_last_name’, true ),
    ‘order_id’ => $order_id,
    ‘ticket_id’ => $post->ID,
    ‘security_code’ => get_post_meta( $post->ID, $this->security_code, true )

);
    }

$upload = $this->generate_attendees_PDF( $attendees );

return $upload;

}

———-

Also I need to put the translation file, how do I? saved it in that format? .PO and .MO in /plugins/wootickets/lang and not work.

please, help me.

Thanks,

Leah

Hi Robson,

I replied to you via email. I’d prefer if you either emailed OR posted in the forums, instead of both. It keeps things more organized.

Cheers,
    Leah

Robson
    Participant

Thanks, o have other asks.
    How do I export buyers with the name and security code to a list? to check offiline.

Another thing, how do I create User accounts attendants events? so they do possoam checking tickets in the system.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi Robson.

Again, to help keep things organized and to help others find relevant information it is best to create a new topic for each distinct question.

How do I export buyers with the name and security code to a list?

Currently there is no built-in tool, but I believe a feature request has been posted for this.

how do I create User accounts attendants events? so they do possoam checking tickets in the system.

You’d need to figure out the logic you want to use here and then work with the WooCommerce and WordPress APIs – if you want to create a new thread about this and outline how you envision this working I (or another team member) can try to point you in the right direction, but it sounds like quite a bespoke customization.

Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate and Modify PDF’ is closed to new replies.