Transfer of ticket sales to organizers

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Transfer of ticket sales to organizers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to ratach the shop of a seller (organizer) has his paypal account and to recuperate my commission before?

Should I cash the money of all the organizers then pay individually on their paypal account?

I do not know how to set up my site to get a commission on every ticket sale.

Is it possible to create a user account (organizer) and add the URL of its event so that the payments are managed by a financial institution like Mangopay, Lemonway ….. the French legislation requires that the collection for a third party Or manage by them.

Thank you

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Thierry,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out!

If I understand correctly, then you would like to be able to collect commission for community events posted by others.

In general, the payment processing is not done by our plugin. We leave that to WooCommerce or the eCommerce plugin that you choose to use.

I know that quite a lot of our users use PayPal Adaptive Payments for collecting commission. Here are 2 articles about that plugin:

PayPal Adaptive Payments

http://ignitewoo.com/woocommerce-adaptive-payments-split-payments-parallel-payments-and-chained-payments/

I hope this helps answer your question. Let me know if there’s anything else.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Transfer of ticket sales to organizers’ is closed to new replies.