Transfer of the purchase price to Facebook pixels

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Transfer of the purchase price to Facebook pixels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    punctilio
    Participant

Hello

I would need a solution to pass the shopping value to Facebook pixels.

I have “The Event Calendar PRO”, where plug-in products for WooCommerce are created via “Event Ticket”.

I would gladly transfer the purchase value and the product ID with successful or aborted purchase.

Thank you very much

punctilio
    Participant

The guy from the “Facebook Pixel” Plugin took a look ad it and said

The events that are not working are ViewContent and AddToCart.

The InitiateCheckout and Purchase event are working with all parameters.

So you can’t optimize for conversion (the Purchase event) and track conversion value (Purchase event value) – I presume that you use the default WooCommerce order-received page.

What you can’t do is Dynamic Ads.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Winfried!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

I’m not really familiar with the Facebook Pixel plugin. Could you please explain and let us know what you want to accomplish with it? Also, I could not find it in the WordPress plugin repository, so could you please send us a link to it?

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

punctilio
    Participant

Hi Victor,
    the plugin comes from : http://www.pixelyoursite.com/

best regards

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Winfried!

Thanks for sharing that link.

I’m not sure how this plugin would interact with ours and we unfortunately cannot give support for integrations with third party plugins as we state here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

That said, we like helping out so perhaps you can tell us a bit more about what the plugin does and how it’s conflicting with our own.

I would gladly transfer the purchase value and the product ID with successful or aborted purchase.

Could you explain this further and perhaps give us an example of how the Pixel plugin is conflicting with Event Tickets? You can even send us screenshots of the issue. This way we’ll try to see where the conflict is and at least point you to a possible solution.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Transfer of the purchase price to Facebook pixels’ is closed to new replies.