Transfer Licence Issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Transfer Licence Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Snyder
    Participant

I was working on a development site for my client, and following the instructions to remove the license key from the older development site to its new home. The new site is not accepting the license keys. Is there any assistance to let me know whether this takes time for the service to recogize the removal of the license key from the old site, or could there be an issue?

Michael Snyder
    Participant

im getting the following error message

Sorry, key validation server is not available.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Michael and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the struggles you have encountered while trying to move your license around. I would love to help you with this topic.

I believe the instructions you are referring to are: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

Based on the message you are receiving, it looks like your Dev server is not connected to the internet. Could you check that and see if it helps ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Transfer Licence Issues’ is closed to new replies.