Transfer event listing to other user

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Transfer event listing to other user

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frans
    Participant

I have events loaded by an user that need to be transferred to an other user/organizer to update event details going further.

Is there a way that an existing user can be added/changed to edit an event as part of their account or must the event be reloaded?

I use community events plugin.

Hi Frans,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can change the Author of the post by going to the backend of the post and scrolling down to the bottom.  You can adjust the author from the dropdown there.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Frans
    Participant

Hi
    I have tried but it only allow me to change to other Administrator roles and not to subscriber roles. Not sure if there are a setting for this somewhere to allow Subscribers to be Authors?

Hi Frans,

If you go to Settings < General, you can change the New User Default Role to Author.  Or you can explore the other roles available and select the role that best matches the capabilities that you’d like:

https://thethemefoundry.com/blog/wordpress-user-roles/

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Transfer event listing to other user’ is closed to new replies.