Transfer Attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Transfer Attendees

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I am new to events calendar pro and woocommerce tickets. So far really like it but after looking through support and forum, there seems to be a function that is not available but really should be. Need to be able to transfer attendees from one event to another without having to cancel an order and then create a new one. Have seen several people mention this. Is there any plan to put this feature in? If I can’t do that yet, please explain (in detail) how I can cancel an attendee and the manually create a new event registration. Seems like a lot of steps but if that is all we have available, I need to work with what I have.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

First, I apologize for the late reply to your question. We try to respond to all threads within 24 hours and this has gone way over that limit.

You are correct we do not have a feature to transfer attendees from event to event.

We are working on a updating Ticketing Solutions and looking to have a beta next month. If you would like to be apart of that please email us at [email protected].

I am not sure if that feature will be apart of the beta, but it would be good to have your feedback on that either way.

All the attendees are created by ordering tickets so if you have to transfer an attendee you will want to create a manual order in WooCommerce for the ticket you would like the attendee to show in. Then to remove them you will want to go to the attendee list and delete them there. It is some extra steps, but that will get you close to what you are looking for with the current feature set. Depending on payment details you may want to keep the original order for the tickets and add a note that in it that it applies to the new manual order you created.

Please note the ticketing plugins were not designed to be event management system so there are many features that would be apart of the plugin if that is what it was built as. However, as mentioned above we are working on expanding the features to get closer to being an event manager.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Transfer Attendees’ is closed to new replies.