Tracking user's checked-in events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Tracking user's checked-in events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave Garlock

We’re interested in possibly using the Events Calendar Pro and Tickets Pro to post classes and workshops, and were wondering if the “check in” feature could be used to take attendance. Basically, is the events that a particular user was marked checked in for tracked and retrievable or viewable anywhere? For example, could I go see that user X has attended (been checked in to) 7 events?

Hunter

Hi Dave,

Thank you for reaching out via our Pre-Sales Questions channel! To answer simply… yes. We have outlined the entire process of checking in attendees for events, including examples and screenshots on our Tickets: Managing your orders and attendees Knowledgebase article. Please take a moment and review it and let me know if it helps clarify how the plugin works.

If you still have any questions, send them over and I’d be happy to answer them. Lastly, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so if things don’t work out as planned, we’d be happy to refund your purchase.

Have a great weekend ahead and thanks again. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tracking user's checked-in events’ is closed to new replies.