Total revenue not taking refunds in account

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Total revenue not taking refunds in account

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi guys,

It seems that when a completed ticket sales is canceled and refunded (in woocommerce) it does not subtract this amount from the total revenue in the orders report.
    Same goes for the total tickets sold in attendees report.

Is this a issues you can replicate?

Cheers,
    Dirk

Geoff B.

Good evening Dirk and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the total revenue in the orders report not taking refunded or cancelled orders into account.

You are 100% right, I was able to reproduce the issue and I have opened a bug ticket for it.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned as you will be contacted as soon as a fix is out.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might be creating.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Greg Aitkin
    Participant

I have found a similar problem with issuing Refunds using WooCommerce.

Perhaps the Event Tickets Plus function Ticket_Object::qty_sold() may not be taking refunds into account so that total number of tickets available appears to increase.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Greg,

Thank you for sharing your findings with us.

I will absolutely relay this information to our Dev team.

Kind regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hi Dirk,

We wanted to let you know that we recently released Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus 4.3.2 and it included a fix for the issue you reported for ticket sales reports not being accurate after tickets had been cancelled or refunded. Please update when you have the chance and defintely let us know if you continue to run into any problems.

Thanks so much for the heads up and for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Total revenue not taking refunds in account’ is closed to new replies.