Tooltip covers event title link in month view – theme conflict

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Tooltip covers event title link in month view – theme conflict

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gsrichard
    Participant

In month/calendar view, the tooltip completely covers the event title/link. If I inspect the element I see div class=”tribe-events-tooltip” id=”tribe-events-tooltip-1702-7″ style=”bottom: 0px; display: none;”

“bottom: 0px;” is the problem. I think normally when there’s only one event in a day bottom is 66px. This is not a problem when I revert to the Twenty Eleven WP theme.

I have absolutely no idea what is causing this conflict in my theme. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Barry

Can you try creating a tribe-events.css stylesheet (unless you already have one in place – if not, please see our Themer’s Guide for details on doing this) and add the following rule:

.tribe-events-calendar .tribe-events-tooltip { margin-bottom: 50px; }

Does that help at all?

gsrichard
    Participant

That did the trick. Thanks!

Rob

Excellent to hear! Thanks for confirming as much, gsrichard, and for your use of the plugin. We really appreciate the support and please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else here.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tooltip covers event title link in month view – theme conflict’ is closed to new replies.