Took over site – do not have license key – need to update Pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Took over site – do not have license key – need to update Pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Laura

I took over a website (www.bostoniapublichouse.com) and have no ability to speak with the original designers. I am receiving the message of “The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.6.1. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Learn More.” but cannot update because I do not have the license key or former designers account login. How do I fix this and update the version of Events Calendar Pro?

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hello from the Fenway/Longwood area! 🙂

The site you linked to has some footer “credit” text that says it was created by the talented folks at http://spin350.com/ – have you tried reaching out to these folks to see if they have the license key and can share it with you?

I looked up that domain name and have indeed found one license that unfortunately expired over a year ago. This would mean that to get more updates and more support at this point, a new license would need to be purchased.

I can offer a 30% discount for that new license if you send an email requesting as much to [email protected] – with a link back to this thread for reference!

However, a new license is fundamentally required here for more updates and more support.

Sorry to bear that less-than-ideal news.

One last thing I would note here is that it would probably be best for the site owner themselves to just buy and hold onto the license; they can then give you their account credentials here on this site so that you can seek support and such, but it might be easiest going forward for them to be the owners of their own license. More information on this can be found here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/client-or-dev/.

Let me know what you think and if I can help with anything else!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Took over site – do not have license key – need to update Pro’ is closed to new replies.