Too small featured images List view

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Too small featured images List view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hello Events Calender people,
    Seems like the update has schrunk the featured images in the List view. They are tiny! Is there anything I can do about it?
    Thank you!

Nico

Howdy flamencoagenda,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us. I’ll help you out on this one!

From what I see in the source code of your site, the width of the image in list view is limited by the CSS of your theme. On line 493 of the theme stylesheet (wp-content/themes/sixteen/css/main.css) you have the following:

.search .wp-post-image, .archive .wp-post-image {
    max-width: 50%; // this is the line affecting images width
    }

You can edit that line directly in the CSS file or add the following code just to adjust this for events list view:

.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-image img {
    max-width: 100%;
    }

Please let me know if this gets it right and if you have any follow-up questions,
    Best,
    Nico

flamencoagenda
    Participant

Thanks a lot Nicos!
    I had some trouble finding where I could change the code (which sheet), but somebody told me to paste the new code with !important in the Costum CSS plugin. Looks like it doesn’t conflict with anything & the images are normal size again. So all’s well again. Cheers!

Nico

Hey @flamencoagenda,

Glad you could find the way around it. Sorry if my instructions weren’t clear enough, luckily you received a good advice -it’s another way of achieving the same- 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to help.

Best of luck with your project,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Too small featured images List view’ is closed to new replies.