Too many tickets issued.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Too many tickets issued.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jolaurin
    Participant

Hi!

We have a situation that happened twice already where the client bought 2 tickets but 4 tickets were issued!!!

I can provide screenshots for proof but would like this to be private.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP AS THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by jolaurin.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Geoff B..
    Geoff B.

Good evening Jonathan and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us and for the system information.

We are sorry to hear about the fact that too many tickets were sold. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic and, as a side note, I would like to offer to continue this conversation in French if you prefer.

We totally understand how serious this issue is. Hopefully by working together, we’ll be able to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible.

As a first step, your offer of screenshots would absolutely help to fast track this. You can select the “Set as a private reply” to make sure it stays private.

Secondly, it looks like you have a couple of customizations going on, so I will need to ask a couple of questions to pinpoint the issue and reproduce it on my end:

1. Is this the case for one specific event or for many ?
    2. Are you able to reproduce this on your end as a test ? If so, does the issue persist if you temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-fifteen (preferably in a test environment or at the very least after temporarily activating a maintenance page.
    3. Could I get a private screenshot of the settings of that event and of it’s tickets ?
    4. Did this only happen after a recent update ? And if so, was W3 Total cache on during that process ?

Hang tight, as we work at getting to the bottom of this.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

jolaurin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

jolaurin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

jolaurin
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Bonjour Jonathan,

Merci de nous écrire à nouveau.
    Je suis tout à fait d’accord avec vous. PHP 7 est nettement plus rapide.

J’ai tenté d’obtenir un correctif temporaire, mais en vain pour le moment malheureusement.

Il semble qu’il y ait plusieurs correctifs à apporter à nos plugiciels pour avoir une bonne compatibilité PHP 7. Nous sommes désolés des inconvénients que cela peut causer pour vous.

Par ailleurs, et sans excuser quoi que ce soit, nous ne sommes pas les seuls. Il y a plusieurs bogues reliés à WooCommerce sous PHP 7 également.

À défaut de pouvoir vous offrir une date de résolution pour le moment, je peux vous assurer que nous prenons ce sujet très au sérieux et que nous vous contacterons aussitôt que le bogue sera réglé.

En attendant, je sais que vous utilisez déjà W3 Total cache (qui est un excellent plugiciel). Toutefois, si vous cherchez un gain de performance, à mon avis WP Rocket est plus performant, particulièrement avec les site WooCommerce.

J’aimerais avoir une meilleure réponse pour vous, mais pour le moment, le tout est entre les mains de l’équipe de développement.

Merci de votre grande compréhension et patience.

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Too many tickets issued.’ is closed to new replies.