Titles in list format are too small

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Titles in list format are too small

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tribeavp
    Participant

Hello. With one of the updates a few months ago the font size of all of our event titles shrunk. We loved how it was layed out before the update. Any suggestions on how to make the Titles larger again?
    http://lancasterpa.com/events-calendar/

Nico

Hi there @tribeavp,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this change in your site. I cannot recall the update you mention (maybe it was a theme update?), but this sounds like something that could totally have happened and I’m missing it 😉

You can use a CSS snippet to modify this, I’m not sure how it looked before but I’m guessing the title was big and bold! Paste the code below in your theme’s (or child theme’s) stylesheet file, or via Simple Custom CSS plugin:

/* Make list view title bigger */
    .tribe-events-list-event-title a {
    font-size: 1.5em;
    font-weight: bold;
    }

Please let me know if this works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Titles in list format are too small’ is closed to new replies.