Title for calendar widget?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Title for calendar widget?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

I’d like a title on the mini calendar widget.
    Now I put:
    my title
    in table-mini.php which works kinda but not in the best way.

Ben
    Participant

my title

Rob

Hey Ben: were you trying to paste some code there? What exactly are you trying to do differently from the method you’re using now? I can get a dev to take a look from there as needed.

Ben
    Participant

Yes, how do I post code here? It was nothing special just that I manually put a title in table-mini.php and it worked but there is still an empty title above. Where should I put the title text to show up in the empty space? There is no way to input a title in the widget setup.
    Thanks!

Rob

Hey Ben. For now, you can share code with < code >. That’ll be changing down the road as we add something more flexible to account for code, but as it stands that’s the route you’ve got to take. That being said they may have enough to go off already; I’ll get a dev to take a look and follow-up with you for code etc as needed.

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Ben, looks like there’s a tiny bug with the calendar widget where the title option does not show up right away. Try editing the widget and clicking on Save and a title box should appear after that. We’ll get this fixed in an upcoming version but this should work for now.

Regards,
    Jonah

Ben
    Participant

Thanks Jonah, that worked!

Jonah
    Participant

Glad to hear it!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Title for calendar widget?’ is closed to new replies.