Title and Months

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Title and Months

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    AJ

I cannot get the title show at all on my calendar/events/venues/etc. Also every other month the month navigation is messed up. I don’t know what to do!! http://www.musicalertsnow.com/events

Rob

Hey AJ. Thanks for the note. My guess is that this is a conflict with either another plugin you’ve got active, or the theme itself. Are you in a position where you can test deactivating plugins (and reverting to the default 2011 theme as needed) to see if we can identify what’s conflicting?

Please also make sure & confirm that your versions of The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are both 2.0.4. We can try to assist from there.

AJ

Sorry for the late reply. I tried deactivating each plugin, nothing is changing. It does show if I switch to the default theme however. Any idea of what is going on?

Rob

Hey AJ. No problem about the delay. What theme are you running? Have you modified it in any way, or are you using it of the box? We do have a few known theme conflicts so if you can point me towards yours I can share any known issues from there.

AJ

I’m using Creative Sans. Using it right out of the box!

Rob

Alright then, thanks for confirming. Let me see if our dev Jonah has any ideas that he could share here. I’ve asked him to take a look when he hits the forums this morning.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi AJ, I’m not seeing the issue you’re describing. I see the page title showing on the calendar page and individual events and venues. Did you resolve this? Also, I don’t see what you mean by the navigation being messed up, it looks fine to me in Chrome. Do you have some screenshots you can post or something like that to give me a better idea of what to look for?

AJ

The black bar should be where the title goes. Also when you hit the next month button, it is as if it get scrambled up.

Jonah
    Participant

Hey AJ,

Oh so you’re saying the calendar and page content should be where the black box is? What are you using for the Events Template in Settings > The Events Calendar? This will help me troubleshoot and figure out the issue.

In Chrome when I hit the next month button it’s not scrambled for me. What browser are you using?

AJ

Sorry for late reply. I’m using Default Page Template. I may have deleted the Events Template… I am using Chrome, looks the same in Firefox and Safari.

1. It’s as if the calendar is overriding the page title, it won’t show it.
    2. The next month/dropdown arrow does not display correctly, only every other month.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi AJ,

Unfortunately this is a bug that we have no solution for at the moment. It’s a particular conflict with certain themes. The only thing I can say is that it will be fixed in the future version but I have no ETA of when that will be. Sorry I can’t offer more here.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Title and Months’ is closed to new replies.