Tips for using WP-Rocket with Tribe Events Calendar Pro?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Tips for using WP-Rocket with Tribe Events Calendar Pro?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kshykula
    Participant

Hello!

I am using WP-Rocket caching plugin on my site. I run into issues with how it concatenates/minifies files related to the ECP when I turn on full Rocket caching settings. The calendar will not even load, and my entire site goes down with errors that indicate problems with Tribe events related files.

I was reading your article on Concatenation and the W3 plugin. It notes that it is best to turn of the minification/concatenation feature in that caching plugin to reduce instances of error with the calendar, however when I do this with Rocket, the benefits of the caching plugin are almost nullified.

I realize that WP-Rocket is not your program, however, I wonder if you have any tips about ways to set up Rocket so it doesn’t ‘touch’ calendar files? I have tried excluding certain paths to calendar files and this allows the calendar to load at least, but then my site always ends up erroring out with a lot of errors related to ‘/tribe events/……’

WP-Rocket says that normally their program works well with my theme (Avada) and the Events Calendar Pro.

Any tips are welcome. 🙂

Many thanks,

Kat

Cliff

Hi, Kat.

Our plugins already load minified assets so you should probably just disable WP Rocket being applied to our plugins. Here are some KB articles we have in regards to Performance:

Please let me know how this goes for you.

kshykula
    Participant

Thank you Cliff…

I will try this and let you know.

Cliff

Thanks for checking in.

Please note that threads get Closed automatically after a couple weeks of inactivity. If it does get Closed, please open a new thread, adding your current problem description and also linking back to this thread.

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tips for using WP-Rocket with Tribe Events Calendar Pro?’ is closed to new replies.