Timezone bug

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Timezone bug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manuel

Hi tribe,

I think this has been resolved. It is a problem with Eventbrite, internally. The timezone is not set in the organization profile, even though the city, state imformation is provided. The timezone is set when an event is created, and then it reads it from that last event when creating a new one. . For some reason (still unknown, but could very well be input error on our part here), one event was created using WET (Africa) timezone. Subsequently all events were created with that time zone, and that is not easily visible so … the chain of errors was set to run.

You still cannot force the plugin to create an event say 4 hours from now even if it was created correctly on Eventbrite and imported correctly. Once you want to publish, the events calendar plugin tells you that you need a “future date”, meaning one day ahead,not just a few hours ahread. This is a problem.

Barry

Interesting to hear about the internal bug on Eventbrite.

You still cannot force the plugin to create an event say 4 hours from now even if it was created correctly on Eventbrite and imported correctly.

Is it possible there is a date/time mismatch on your server?

Barry

Hi Manuel. I just realised you have another thread open about this issue, I’ll close this thread and continue the discussion there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Timezone bug’ is closed to new replies.