Times Not Importing Correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Times Not Importing Correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tracy
    Participant

Hi I just purchased the events aggregator. I’ve tried importing events several times using Google, iCS, apple calendar. Here are a couple of links:
    http://www.casciac.org/gcal/SportsSchedule1617.ics?school=NathanHaleRay&sport=girls-basketball&site=Home&type=Game%5EScrimmage%5EPostseason

webcal://www.casciac.org/vc/SportsSchedule1617.ics?school=NathanHaleRay&sport=girls-basketball&site=Home&type=Game%5EScrimmage%5EPostseason

I’ve updated the timezone in my website and have looked everywhere to try to figure out why the events are importing with the incorrect times. I’ve tried changing my times zones to a bunch of different timezones but it never changes the times on my calendar.

Tracy
    Participant

Can anyone help me?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Tracy,

Hey, thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forums!

Sorry you had to wait for the first answer. Just want to make sure we start off on the right foot and with the right expectations, we try to make sure that every question we receive in the forums gets a reply within 24-48 hours during the week, but over the weekend we – usually – don’t work.

I have checked your site and the feeds and I wasn’t able to pinpoint any issues at first glance.

Could you share with me some specifics?

Are all the events being imported with the wrong time or only some?

Could you point some of the faulty events out, maybe share a direct link to those?

Is this happening only recently or for longer now? (Or you just started?)

Thanks and looking forward to helping you solve this!

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Times Not Importing Correctly’ is closed to new replies.