Time not showing correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Time not showing correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Danna McCormick
    Participant

When we create an event with a starting and ending time, it displays incorrectly. See http://dcbydesignblog.com/events/upcoming/?action=tribe_list&tribe_paged=1 and look at the “Inn at Little Washington” event. On the back end it is entered (not by user submission but by admin directly in the back end dashboard) as start date & time 2014-06-10 1:00 and end date and time 2014-06-10 2:00. On the front end it shows as June 10 @ June 10 – June 10.

Danna McCormick
    Participant

Oh sorry, and yes I have tried deactivating all other plugins and reverting to WP default theme–same result on the way time appears.

Casey D

Hello dlmwebdevelopment,

I think this could be a number of date formatting issues, but first I think you should look at the new date formatter in the Events Settings > Display tab of your WP-Admin. Does it look like this below? (although now that I think about it, this is probably not the issue)

2014-06-09 at 3.22 PM

Do you have any template overrides? That would be a folder called ‘tribe-events’ in your currently activated theme. Maybe that is causing the weird format?

Other than that it maaaay be a PHP configuration issue? But I doubt that.

What about your WordPress Date/Time formatting in your General Settings?

2014-06-09 at 3.27 PM

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Danna McCormick
    Participant

Brilliant! It was the time in the WP general settings. That was set to “custom” for some reason (not our usual setup protocol) and once I changed it the events posts are fine. Thank you so much, Casey, we were quite frustrated. Cheers, dlmweb.

Casey D

Hello dlmwebdevelopment,

Happy it worked out!

We’d love it if you would leave us a review and let people know how much you like the plugin! http://m.tri.be/jt

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Time not showing correctly’ is closed to new replies.