Time in add event still show am/pm

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Time in add event still show am/pm

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

I have tried everything, from different settings within wordpress, but (see attached image) the time dropdown still show times in am/pm form. This was a problem on the developer version, and now we’re on the live version.

I have tried everything mentioned in here, but still without any luck.

Theme is the latest Avada theme.

Courtney

Hello Lars

The Events Calendar, Events PRO, and all the add-ons just use whatever date settings are set in your WordPress installation itself – so if in Settings » General in your WordPress admin, you set the date and time options to use a 24-hour clock, then The Events Calendar, PRO, and the add-ons should all respect that without issue.

Are you still having an issue after verifying those settings?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Courtney

I’m moving this thread to Events Calendar Pro forums. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/forum/events/events-calendar-pro/

Lars
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

The problem still persist no matter what I do in the settings. I noticed that the server resolves thru cloud flare in New York, USA. Wonder if thats what causing this?

I have tried everything, the events themselves are ok .. but its the dropdown for the times in add event (community) that keep showing am/pm times ..

Courtney

Hi Lars

I don’t think that the cache should be an issue. It might be worth reaching out to Avada theme support as well.  They modify a few settings to the default The Events Calendar plugin, and I’m wondering if that might be the source here.

Can you let me know what they say?

Thanks,
    Courtney

Lars
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hi Lars

I discovered this may be a bug.  Can you create a test event using the Community Events Add page. The time there will still look like a 24hr format.

But when you preview the test page, or even published, it should show in 24hr format.

It is not ideal, and I am flagging this thread so that you will be notified as soon as this is resolved.

I hope this works for now for you.

Let me know if the event preview/published view displays in 24hr time please.

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Lars
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st May 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Now the Community Events submission form should work with 24hrs format and 12hrs AM/PM format.

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-1st-may-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Time in add event still show am/pm’ is closed to new replies.