Tickets with price-options from EDD (easy-digital downloads) not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets with price-options from EDD (easy-digital downloads) not showing

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Robert.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hey guys,
    we are currently planning an event with multiple ticket and pricing options. You can watch it here:
    https://gitarrehamburg.de/event/kurse-workshops-hamburger-gitarrenfestival-2018/

The first ticket here “Hamburger Gitarrenfestival 2018 | Konzertgitarre Aktiv” has two price-options, created with the EDD plugin. 148€ and 158€. But when selling the ticket only the “base-price” (148€) is showing on the checkout.
    Do you have any ideas how to resolve this?

Sure, we can avoid this issue by using even more tickets but this seems a bit inconvenient for our needs.

Thanks in advance for your help
    cheers
    Robert

Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo Robert,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with our plugins and EDD. Let’s try to solve that.

The URL you shared gave me a 404, so I found this one instead:

`https://gitarrehamburg.de/event/konzertgitarre-aktive-teilnahme/

There I put a € 158 ticket in the cart and it showed up properly. Here’s a screenshot of the checkout.

Did you manage to solve the issue meanwhile?

If you are still experiencing it, then please give me as many details as you can, and describe the process you are going through. Screenshots and / or a screen recording can also be very helpful.

Grüsse,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets with price-options from EDD (easy-digital downloads) not showing’ is closed to new replies.