Tickets to Places in List View

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets to Places in List View

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi, I added the following code to the top of my functions.php file to change the wording from ‘tickets left’ to ‘places left’.

add_filter( ‘tribe_tickets_buy_button’, ‘changes_button_text’, 11, 2 );

function changes_button_text( $html ) {

$html = str_replace("tickets left", "places left", $html);                                                                                                                                                      
    return $html;

}

However, it does not work across all event listings. Please see link below. As you navigate through the events you will notice that some say ‘places left’ and others say ‘tickets left’.

https://webnprosper.staging.wpengine.com/events/photo

https://webnprosper.staging.wpengine.com/events/list

(careful if navigating around as some of the top menu links will take you to the live site)

Can you advise why this happening?

Cheers

John Paul
    Participant

ha! I noticed that I needed to also change ‘ticket’ as well as the plural ‘tickets’

sorry to bother you …

cheers

Courtney

No worries John. I’m glad this worked out. I’ll close out this thread for now.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets to Places in List View’ is closed to new replies.