"Tickets" slug change on events page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "Tickets" slug change on events page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chrisaitken
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I am currently setting up events for a Sports competition, and was hoping there would be an easy way to change the slug for the “Tickets” (shown in screenshot attached)

Do you have any options for this? Or a php snippet I could use?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
    James Capper

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can change this heading by following the instructions in our themer’s guide to copy the tickets.php template into your child theme for editing. This template can be found at wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/views/wootickets. Look for this code, where you can change the text in the “Tickets” heading:

We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"Tickets" slug change on events page’ is closed to new replies.