Tickets Remaining

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Remaining

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Based on my previous discussion with Barry (https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/wootickets-display-on-front-end/#post-60700), I’ve been able to implement the remaining ticket inventory for WooTickets on the front-end.

Is it possible to restrict the remaining inventory display only to tickets that have remaining stock? See http://www.helplovegrow.org/event/food4kidsbackpackprogram-apr052014/ that shows empty/no remaining inventory for *Supporter and no inventory for Youth Volunteer. I would like to find a way to hide the language when we’re not tracking inventory (*Supporter) or when stock runs out (Youth Volunteer). Thanks

Barry

OK, so for instance you should see something like this in the stock wootickets/tickets.php template … to avoid showing tickets that are no longer available you could re-order this section. Does that help with at least the first part of this issue?

Tony
    Participant

Thanks Barry. Hiding the row would certainly be one solution, albeit a less desirable one for our purposes; we want to continue to show that we once had inventory of that ticket type. Instead, I’m hoping we can retain the ticket row but simply hide the text “Spaces Left: 0” once inventory is depleted since it’s redundant of the “Out of Stock!” message.

Barry

Thanks for clarifying Tony. So I don’t know exactly what is inside your current template but in essence, instead of:

echo "<td class='tickets_description'> Available Spaces: ";
    echo $ticket->stock;
    echo "</td>";

You could do something like:

echo '<td class="tickets_description">';
    if ( $ticket->stock > 0 ) echo 'Available Spaces: ' . $ticket->stock;
    echo '</td>';

I hope that gives you the general idea. As it is a customization though (in fact, a customization of a customization!) we’d need to leave you to iron out any further details.

Thanks again 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Remaining’ is closed to new replies.