Tickets Pro for Reoccuring events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Pro for Reoccuring events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shirly Gilad
    Participant

I have the event pro as well as tickets pro.
    Is there a way for a reoccurring event to have a reoccurring ticket?
    Currently what seems to be taking place is that once an event is sold out all future ones also show as sold out before I sold any tickets for them.
    This is a big problem.

Courtney

Hi Shirly

At this time, we do not have support for recurring events with tickets. If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it it https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-tickets.

You’ll see this is on our roadmap, but we do not have an exact date planned yet for this.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Dave LePoidevin
    Participant

Shirly, one thing we noticed you can do is create a “group ticket” in a recurring event, that is the price of the whole series, and have that ticket sale date end on the day after the first event occurs.

And then if you choose also have single tickets in the series, priced for only one date, that don’t expire so people can also buy one-off dates in the series.

Hope this helps.

Courtney

Thanks for that suggestion Dave 🙂

We would love votes on that UserVoice thread too.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Pro for Reoccuring events’ is closed to new replies.