Tickets Pro and WooCommerce – I don\’t see WooCommerce option when creating event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Pro and WooCommerce – I don\’t see WooCommerce option when creating event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marktrav
    Participant

I\’ve installed WooCommerce and gotten it working with Square and PayPal.

I then installed and activated The Event Calendar.

I then installed Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus and activated the plugins.

When I create an Event and create a new ticket, I do not see WooCommerce as an option at all. Any guidance?

I followed the \”new\” and \”intermediate\” tutorials on the website to add Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus.

marktrav
    Participant

ok… I just created an event. When I went to check-out, everything went fine. It’s using WooCommerce automatically. Perhaps since that is my only commerce option, it didn’t show any other options like it does in the tutorial documentation? (I couldn’t select a radio button labeled “WooCommerce”)

I’m ok now. I have another problem that I will open a new ticket.

Courtney

Hi Mark!

So glad you got that sorted out. The radio button method is outdated and we’ve since moved it to an auto-detected option. I’ll be sure to update that article soon.

I’ll close out this thread for now but let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Pro and WooCommerce – I don\’t see WooCommerce option when creating event’ is closed to new replies.