Tickets Plus? Multiple RSVPs on One Page Immediately Following Event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Tickets Plus? Multiple RSVPs on One Page Immediately Following Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carrie

Hello,
    We are currently using the free versions of Events Calendar and Event Tickets and are thinking about upgrading to Tickets Plus, but need to clarify some functionality.

We offer a free daily webinar for our clients. We currently list a summary of each webinar on one page (the Events fusion builder element that shows just event title and date/time for each event in a particular event category). We would like to add the RSVP for each webinar to this summary page. (We want clients to be able to RSVP for each webinar on the same summary page instead of having to go to the individual webinar event page.)

We would like the page to show each RSVP immediately below the corresponding webinar summary (title/date/time), for example:

Proposals & Sales Orders Webinar
    Sept 10 @ 11am

RSVP [for Proposals & Sales Orders Webinar]

Project Mgmt & Scheduling Webinar
    Sept 11 @ 11am

RSVP [for Project Mgmt & Scheduling Webinar]

Purchasing Webinar
    Sept 12 @ 11am

RSVP [for Purchasing Webinar]

Is this ability to add an the RSVP immediately after the event summary a functionality of Tickets Plus? Perhaps there are shortcodes for the RSVP block so you can place them wherever you wish?

Thanks in advance,
    Carrie

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for reaching out. I will try to help with your question.

While it is possible to attach RSVPs and Tickets to other post types than “Events,” there is not a way to add the RSVP form outside of the individual post.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

Carrie

Thanks, Sky. I appreciate your help.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

No problem! Glad I could help.

Please let us know if you have any questions in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Plus? Multiple RSVPs on One Page Immediately Following Event’ is closed to new replies.