Tickets plugin price

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Tickets plugin price

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Justin

How do I update the event tickets plugin price? It’s just showing free and that’s not the case.

Geoff B.

Good evening Justin and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

You have 2 options available:

1. You can actually sell tickets using WooCommerce or Tribe Commerce, in which case you will need to grab a copy of Event Tickets Plus: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets-plus/
    2. You can keep the registration form as is, but override “free” with an actual cost. Please install the following extension: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/show-cost-field/

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Justin

Geoff,

Thanks for the reply. Could you also please have someone call or follow up regarding whether the events ticket plus or the eventbrite tickets is the best option for us? I’d be happy to give more info about what we are trying to accomplish to help you understand and better recommend which is best. It may be easier to call.

Thanks.

Geoff B.

Good evening Justin,

Thank you for following up.

I would gladly love to help you decide which solution is best for you.
    Unfortunately, we are not equipped to handle pre-sales questions over the phone currently.

That said, we are seriously considering adding a chat channel for that very purpose.

In the meantime, if you are concerned about privacy, just fire up an email to geoffroy(at)tri.be detailing what you have in mind and I will reply with my recommendation here.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets plugin price’ is closed to new replies.