Tickets of repeating events are all sold into first event of the series

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets of repeating events are all sold into first event of the series

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Karsch
    Participant

hey there,

just when i thought, i was ready setting up my windsurf course system with wc tickets, i discovered an awful problem:

i´m working with repeating events.
    e.g. every monday you can book tickets for Course A

the problem is, that all tickets that are beeing booked, seem to refer to the first event of the series.
    eg i book a ticket for Course A for next monday, 25th may. the ticket-email that the customer gets automatically carries the date of the first Course A – which was 24th april. same in the backend – the ticket seems to be sold at the 24 april.

how can i fix this?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I sorry for the issues you are having.

Unfortunately, recurring events and our ticketing plugins do not work together to create tickets for each individual event. It only creates tickets in the first event of the series. If you need tickets for each separate event the only way to do that is create tickets manually.

We state that recurring events are not supported on the ticket product page and we also state this under the ticket creation area in the evnet: “Currently, WooTickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event. For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series. Please configure your events accordingly.”

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets of repeating events are all sold into first event of the series’ is closed to new replies.