Tickets not yet available

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not yet available

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luke Kenny
    Participant

Currently, when a ticket has been created for an event with an “on sale” date and time in the future, the user receives the message “Tickets are not yet available.”

Is there a way to customise this message to include the “on sale” date and time, ie “Tickets go on sale Sep 26th at 9:00am”?

Geoff B.

Good evening Luke and welcome back!

This is a great question.

This specific message is not part of our code. In fact, there is a ticket to make it part of our code.
    Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned, you will be contacted when the feature is released.

So if you are seeing such a message, it means that there is some custom code in place on your site. I would suspect in your theme files.

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Luke Kenny
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Luke Kenny
    Participant

For anyone else, here was how I solved the problem.

Over ride wootickets\tickets.php

Find line 67

if ( $ticket->date_in_range( current_time( 'timestamp' ) ) ) {

… scroll down and find its closing }

Replace with:

} else {
        $saledate = date_create($ticket->start_date);
        echo 'Tickets on sale ' . date_format($saledate,"D d M") . ' at ' . date_format($saledate,"g:i a");
    }

Does a nice job of showing the customer when tickets go on sale.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not yet available’ is closed to new replies.