Tickets not showing up

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not showing up

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

A very recent development – suddenly tickets are not displaying, either in the back end of the event, or the front end. They appear in the product listings, and until recently (I just noticed today) they have been appearing – the tickets were created a while ago. This is true for several events, but I am most concerned about:

Music in Bass Hall: The Mare Duo

as it is coming right up. I am not seeing how to attach a screeshot for you. I do see that often you request people to disable all other plugins and revert to 20-11 theme. This is not really an option, as this is a live working site and it can’t be disrupted in that way. I’d be happy to provide access to the site.

Gordon Peery

Kelly
    Participant

Hello again, Gordon. I’m sorry to hear that this has cropped up for you.

My first thought is to ask if it’s possible that WooCommerce Tickets was deactivated somehow. That seems like the simplest explanation.

Have you changed or updated anything recently to your site?

If you’d like to give us credentials to log in to your site, please post them as a private reply to this thread. Then, we can take a look and see if there’s something amiss.

Thanks!

Michelle
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Gordon. Thanks for your quick response. I took a few minutes to check out your setup and everything seems according to Hoyle.

I’m guessing at this point that you’re looking at a plugin conflict, and the most likely culprit to my eyes would be WPSEO, but that doesn’t mean it is. My recommendation is to deactivate other plugins to eliminate which is the culprit and go from there.

Hope that helps!

Michelle
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Ah, I should have known that that other plugin would be the culprit. We have been having increasing reports lately of it conflicting with TEC, as well as other plugins.

Unfortunately, at this time, we have no workaround beyond disabling it. Your best bet is probably to find another solution for its functionality.

I wish I had better news for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not showing up’ is closed to new replies.