Tickets not showing up in right place – 4 problems

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not showing up in right place – 4 problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    whgoode
    Participant

I have WP 4.9.1, Event Tickets Plus, Event Calendar, WooCommerce and PayPal account set up with a secure site thru GoDaddy, but I would like my “Tickets” to show up within the Event page of my calendar and they don’t. I had to set up a “Shop” page in my website to hold ALL of the tickets.

From the “Cart”, it says “Proceed to Checkout”, but then doesn’t take you there. You have to select the “Checkout” tab manually.

In “Checkout”, it doesn’t ask me how I want to pay and doesn’t allow me to delete an item from my order. HELP1111

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your tickets. Let me help you to solve this!

With Event Tickets Plus, tickets can be added to posts, pages, or events. To get started, could you please access your Dashboard and head over to Events > Settings > Tickets
    and make sure that the event option is checked (screenshot here)?

I would recommend you to read the following article for more information on how to setup/create your tickets:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-tickets/

Regarding the Checkout problem, I would recommend you to read the following article for more info on how to configure WooCommerce:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ecommerce-settings/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

whgoode
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not showing up in right place – 4 problems’ is closed to new replies.