Tickets not showing on event page.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not showing on event page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Schuster
    Participant

Good evening. I’m using Event Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Pro. None of my events are displaying the section where customers can purchase tickets. On the backend it looks like it should all be there but I don’t see them anywhere only the header that says “Tickets” below my event information. Attached screenshot shows where there should be a tickets section.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue with getting the tickets to display. Can you please send me a screenshot of your settings for the tickets on this event (with the Advanced section expanded)? I would recommend double checking the ticket stock and “start and end sale” dates, as tickets will not display on the front end if the current date is outside that window.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not showing on event page.’ is closed to new replies.