Tickets not showing on event – no Add To Cart Button – fine in back end

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not showing on event – no Add To Cart Button – fine in back end

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thewebprincess
    Participant

I’ve scoured the forums and found other people having similar issues who all seemed to have solved them by deleting tickets and starting again, setting the stock availability, or making sure the dates the ticket sales are open. None of these solutions have worked for me.

The Site is on the latest verison of WordPress 4.0, is neither working on the live site or on the staging site. I’ve done the following.

Disabled all plugins except, Woo Commerce, Woo Tickets, Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro. No Change
    Swapped the theme from the existing to Twenty Twelve – no change.

I’ve check the ECP and WooTix licenses are active on the staging site the one I’m working on. But the issue persists regardless of whether the licesnes are active or not. (BTW why can’t I have one that works on both staging and live concurrently? It’s really annoying having to swap it out repeatedly for testing – but that’s another message for another day, really)

Basically the event is created, tickets are created but the ticket data isn’t getting passed through to the front end – there’s a grey box where that information should be. They show up in the Shop page, but they’re not arriving on the ticket page.

All the other Woo Commerce pages are returning correctly so while it’s an old theme it seems to be supporting Woo Commerce correctly.

So can you help me with other places to look to see how I can get the site to pull in the ticket information?

Thanks

Dee

Barry

Hi Dee,

I’m sorry you are hitting difficulties here. To help me get a handle on what’s happening can you confirm the URL for your WooCommerce cart page (by private reply if you prefer)?

Thanks!

thewebprincess
    Participant

Sure, sorry I’ve been working locally. I’ve updated the site to the same level as my local version. The shop page is here http://shippingaustralia.com.au/shop/

Dammit, and now the darn thing is working… that’s some might fine juju you guys have got going on when all you have to do is reply to a ticket and it’s fixed (facepalm).
    Um. Thanks?
    D

Barry

So long as it’s working, great to hear 🙂

What I’ll do is go ahead and close this thread – but of course if this crops up again or we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new thread and one of the team will be happy to assist.

Last but not least, we’re always interested in hearing about our users’ experiences with The Events Calendar and if you’d like to share your thoughts via our plugin review page we’d love to hear from you – thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not showing on event – no Add To Cart Button – fine in back end’ is closed to new replies.