Tickets not showing in back end or front end

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not showing in back end or front end

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    centreamuza
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m having a strange issue with tickets not showing up in the back end or front end….
    I keep adding tickets but no list appears in the back end, and of course nothing on the front end.
    I had managed to make one event work a couple hours prior, so I see the list of tickets that appear in the metabox (http://centreamuza.com/event/yoga-tricot-the-knitting-yoga/2014-09-11/), but any other event tickets I’ve tried since have been unsuccesful.
    I’ve tried everything, changed the sale dates (even though I don’t need any, I tried with and without), I tried changing the amount of tickets available, I tried adding SKUs, I tried filling out all fields or just the title and price, turned off plugins etc…

I don’t know what else to try. Any insights?
    (I haven’t updated WordPress to 4.0 yet fearing a conflict with the theme (Church and Event), should I update WP anyway?)
    Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello centreamuza,

Thanks for reaching to us!

The best way to create tickets/events is to start by creating the event and then using the “Tickets” metabox on the event edit screen to add the tickets. Is this the approach you are using when creating the tickets.

Additionally, have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure this isn’t a conflict with an active plugin or the current theme? We have previously seen church based themes that have some event functionality built in that can cause conflicts with our plugin.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

centreamuza
    Participant

I must have not explained myself correctly. Creating events and then using the tickets metabox is exactly how I’ve been doing it.
    I have created an event with tickets that worked, tickets are showing up etc.
    However, the subsequent events I wanted to create tickets for haven’t been successful.

Even though I do have one event that worked, I still tried turning off the plugins which didn’t work.
    I bought this plugin specifically because it is supposed to be compatible with the Events Calendar Pro and the theme (Church and Event) it came with….

Thanks for directing me to that conflict troubleshooting link. I had tried what it suggests. 🙁

I’m at a loss and also in a bind as I need this to work for an upcoming event next week I was supposed to have tickets for…. It’s a real downer!

Thanks for any support!

centreamuza
    Participant

To be clear, when I create a ticket in the back end on an event, it says the ticket has been saved, but nothing appears after that. There is no list of tickets, nothing!

centreamuza
    Participant

This reply is private.

centreamuza
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hello centreamuza,

I’m sorry for the delayed response. We usually don’t monitor the forums during the weekend and whenever a new comment on the thread is added it gets positioned as a newer thread in our queue. This means it’ll take longer for a response.

Unfortunately you are correct that there are some compatibility issues with our plugins and the WPML. I did some research and saw that there is a potential “fix” for the problem you’re having by disabling translations for products. Can you try disabling translations on products within the WPML settings and let me know if that works for showing the tickets?

Thanks!

centreamuza
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back! I’m grateful.

I tried turning off the products translations but I must be doing something wrong…
    First of all I don’t know that I’m in the right place (WPML->Translation Management-> Multilingual Content Set Up)…
    In there I tried telling it not to translate any taxonomies related to the products but it’s not saving it (??).
    Any insights?
    Thanks for all your help!!!!

centreamuza
    Participant

I ended up turning off Woocommerce multilingual, but nothing happens.
    The trick for me to have tickets is to turn off WPML, entering the tickets, then turning WPML back on…. That works.
    What a pain though!

Josh
    Participant

Hello centreamuza,

I understand the frustration and apologize for the inconvenience.

However, hopefully this gets you to the point where you’re able to create the tickets and allow users to purchase for your current campaign? I’ve logged this issue into our ticketing system and we’ll notify you when and if a better solution is established in a future release.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not showing in back end or front end’ is closed to new replies.