Tickets not show on the frontend event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not show on the frontend event

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Antonio
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve buyed wootickets plugin, configured it, but I can’t see any buy button on event page, I see only the event. I’ve see on release note that this is a bug of previous version of wootickets, but I’ve installed the latest version.

All the best

Barry

Hi Antonio!

Can you link to an event where you have set up tickets and can you also share a screenshot of your settings for that same event?

Antonio
    Participant

This reply is private.

Antonio
    Participant

Hi Barry,

thank you for you fast reply, I’ve post a private reply with all requested data.

Barry

Thanks for the screenshot – can you expand the ticket details though, so that I can see for example the start/end sale dates?

Antonio
    Participant

This reply is private.

Antonio
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Looking at the event page again, I can see the WooCommerce add to cart form, however it is – for some reason – empty and therefore invisible unless you inspect the page source.

Which version of WooCommerce are you using here?

Antonio
    Participant

Hi Barry,

version is 2.0.4

Barry

Hmm, well I’m a bit perplexed by this. Although it should work without this step, can you enter start and end sale dates (make the start sometime before today and the end date of course would typically be on or before the event itself starts.

Does that make any difference?

Antonio
    Participant

mmm really strange, if I specifically enter selling start date ( in ticket field ) it works without problem..

Barry

That is strange. If those fields are left completely blank then it should anyway work as expected (and does for me if I test locally) – so perhaps there is a conflict somewhere.

At any rate, are you happy to workaround this by specifying a start date?

Antonio
    Participant

No problem for me, I’ll explain to my client to specify start and end date on ticket field, but I think that should be ok.

Thanks for your support Barry.

Antonio

Barry

No problem. Do let us know if that approach causes problems with your client; however because we can’t replicate this problem ourselves it realistically may be the easiest way to get things up and running.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not show on the frontend event’ is closed to new replies.