Tickets not saving

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not saving

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    clinicblast
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t seem to get tickets to save when creating an event. I’ve also tried in posts and pages and the issue is consistent. I can enter all the ticket info and click save, and nothing happens. I have confirmed that they are being saved as products but I can’t go back into the event and edit the ticket. The only time I have been able to get the ticket to display on the front end is by saving [PRODUCT] inside of a page. I have tried troubleshooting all day and have done everything that I have seen you post regarding this issue. Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for taking the time to report this.

I’m sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Unfortunately, I can confirm this is an issue that we are already aware of that is affecting users using an object cache system.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

The workaround for most users is to disable object caching on their sites. I noticed you may be using WordPress.com hosting, In which case I’d suggest you get in touch with them and see if they can disable this for you.

If that is not an option, you could also downgrade to Event tickets 4.6.3.1 where the issue is not present. We have a guide to downgrade a plugin > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Please bear in mind that the tickets do actually get created, but they simply don’t show up for the event; so after disabling the cache, previously created tickets will show up in the events.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

clinicblast
    Participant

Hello,

I am not able to access 4.6.3.1 as suggested. I am still having the issue and need to resolve this. The furthest I can go back on previous version is the initial one which was installed and that was after 4.6.3.1. Is there an ETA on the fix for this issue?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph!

You should be able to download Event Tickets 4.6.3.1 from the following link > https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/event-tickets.4.6.3.1.zip

I have also enabled you Event Tickets Plus downloads to show earlier versions of it just in case.

I have just checked the report for this issue and a fix is already scheduled to be released in the next maintenance release of our plugins.

Please let me know if downgrading works for you and if you need any help with that.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not saving’ is closed to new replies.