Tickets not displaying on single event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not displaying on single event page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I’m having an issue where everything seems to be working correctly (option to add new ticket works, it says ticket has been saved, and ticket appears in the WooCommerce product list), but there’s no option to purchase the ticket on the event page. I’ve deactivated/reactivated everything but am still having the same problem. Any insight?

Example page is http://www.flaglerhumanesociety.org/event/yappy-hour-at-turtle-shack/ where you should have the option to buy a $10 ticket, but none appear.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, flaglerhumanesociety. This does sound like a frustrating scenario.

If you don’t mind, I’d like to clarify a few things before we proceed:

1. Please confirm that the event ticket does not display even in default Twenty Twelve with all other plugins (except for WooCommerce, The Events Calendar, and WooCommerce Tickets) disabled.
    2. Please confirm that this occurs for all events on your site.
    3. Please confirm that which version of WordPress, WooCommerce, The Events Calendar, and WooCommerce Tickets your are running.
    4. Most importantly, please confirm that ticket sales are already started. if there aren’t ticket sales started yet, the panel will be hidden on the single event view.

After that, I’d appreciate a screenshot of the Tickets portion of the event setup screen. We should be able to troubleshoot better from there.

Thanks!

Hi Kelly! Thanks for your response.
    1. I’ve tried all that, but nothing seems to be working. I don’t think anything’s changed since the last event less than a month ago when the system was working perfectly.

2. This is currently the only event on our site that requires tickets, but I’ve recreated the event from scratch and had the same problem.

3. We’re running:
    -Wordpress 3.6
    -Woocommerce 2.0.13
    -Events Calendar 3.0.3
    -Wootickets 3.0.2

4. I’ve tried configuring the ticket sales several ways, both with and without a start date, and no combination of settings appears.

Screenshots of the process appearing to work can be found at http://www.flaglerhumanesociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ticket-Screenshots.pdf

Thanks again for your help!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, flaglerhumanesociety. Thanks for doing all that troubleshooting.

Would you mind also sending a screenshot of the current status of the ticket so that I can see that and then take a look at the page on the frontend? Hopefully, with all this, we should be able to shed some light on what’s going on.

Thanks!

The ticket setup section looks exactly like the first screenshot, as though there are no tickets saved at all. Since it doesn’t think there are any, it makes sense that it wouldn’t display them on the frontend, but what I can’t figure out is why there’s a disconnect between the WooCommerce section, which is storing the tickets, and the WooTickets section, which isn’t.

Kelly
    Participant

This sounds like something that would be easiest to troubleshoot from the backend. Would you mind replying with a login that we could use to check out your events using the private reply function? That might be the most efficient way to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks!

M F
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

This reply is private.

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, flaglerhumanesociety. Thanks very much for the credentials.

I took a look at your site, and it appears that the culprit is most likely a conflict with NextGEN Gallery. Unfortunately, we’ve yet to discover the root cause. At this point the only thing that we know works is to disable or uninstall NextGEN.

I wish I had better news for you.

M F
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

This reply is private.

Marie-Andre
    Participant

I have the same issue. It says ticket has been saved, but there’s no option to purchase the ticket on the event page and in the admin. I’ve deactivated/reactivated everything but am still having the same problem. Any insight?

Rob

Hi Marie! We can definitely help you out here, but mind creating a new thread? That’ll allow us to help you in as timely a fashion as possible 🙂 Thanks!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not displaying on single event page’ is closed to new replies.