E-mail ticket number incrementing by 1 over order number

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus E-mail ticket number incrementing by 1 over order number

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nicky
    Participant

In testing the plugin purchased today I notice that the e-mail ticket number is incremented by 1 digit. So if my order number is 1012, for example, when I receive the e-mail ticket, the number is 1013. I have tested this a number of times and each time the same thing happens.

Please advise?

Barry

Hi Nicky,

Actually that’s not unexpected.

Orders and tickets are not one and the same entity. Also, because an order can be placed for multiple tickets, it wouldn’t make sense for all of those tickets to have the same order number as their own unique number, just because they would no longer be unique 🙂

Does the current numbering scheme cause a specific problem for you/your team? I’d love to hear more if so so that we can think about how this might be addressed and so we can look out for similar problems with other users.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘E-mail ticket number incrementing by 1 over order number’ is closed to new replies.