Tickets not being sent after user purchases

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not being sent after user purchases

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jamar
    Participant

After my customers purchase their tickets, the order is being put in complete status, they receive and “order completed” email but they are not getting the actual tickets in their email. I’ve gone into woocommerce and tried to manually send them using the “order actions” function in the order and the customers are saying they are not receiving the email. The strange thing is when I place an order myself using my own email (I’ve used two different addresses) the ticket come when i complete the order and when I try to manually send them. Can you please advice.

Jamar
    Participant

*advise

Barry

Hi Jamar,

If you’re finding it works as expected in your own tests that tends to suggest the functionality is working – but of course that doesn’t mean the customers are not encountering problems.

Might it be the emails are being directed into the spam folders in the case of those affected customers? Are all your customers reporting this problem?

I’m also curious about the sort of email setup are you using – is it the built-in email that comes as part of the package (are you using a regular shared hosting account), or have you hooked up a dedicated email service or anything of that nature?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not being sent after user purchases’ is closed to new replies.