Tickets not being recieved

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not being recieved

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tracylove
    Participant

I’m testing my ticketing system. Once I place the order, I get an email confirming that the order was placed. But it doesn’t send a ticket. So, I had to manually go in and mark the order as “complete”, and I got another email saying that the order was complete and that I’d be receiving my ticket in a separate email, but I never got that email.

So:

1) How do I have the system automatically mark the order as “Complete”?

2) What do I have to do to make sure the tickets are being sent out via email?

tracylove
    Participant

I did discover the ticket in my Junk mail. Is there any way to prevent that from happening?

Also, I would still like to have the system mark the order as complete automatically (if that’s what it takes to have it send out the ticket automatically)

Geoff

Hi there tracylove! Welcome back to the forums. 🙂

Awesome, I’m glad you were able to track down the email in your junk folder. Preventing that from happening is using something that needs to come from your email server/host. You could send emails via a secure SMTP protocol and that might help as well. Unfortunately, there’s not much that can be done from the plugin’s end on that, but here’s a nice article on the WooCommerce site that helps break down email a little better.

How do I have the system automatically mark the order as “Complete”?

You might want to consider this add-on plugin for WooCommerce. Similarly, there is a snippet that is supposed to do that that can be added to your functions.php file.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there! This thread’s been pretty quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if you still have any questions here (and reference this one)–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not being recieved’ is closed to new replies.