Tickets not being mailed

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not being mailed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jasraj
    Participant

Hello,

I am having trouble receiving tickets via paypal. I have followed the guides after searching and have had no luck fixing the issue. I am receiving all the emails except the one containing the tickets. I do receive the tickets email only when using the cheque payment. However, i cant seem to get paypal to work.

George
    Participant

Hey @Jasraj,

Sorry you’re having trouble here!

I’m curious if you can do these following steps, and then let me know what you find:

1. Do a “test” order of tickets with PayPal.

2. Check out this “Order” in your wp-admin, in the WooCommerce section of the admin.

3. What is this Order’s status – is it “Complete”, for example? Google “WooCommerce Order status” if you are not familiar with woocommerce order statuses.

4. If the status is not “Complete”, does setting it to “Complete” and then saving the order get the email to send?

Thank you!
    George

Jasraj
    Participant

1. I have made a testing ticket.
    2. bought it via PayPal
    3. insured the status is complete

the email for completion does send out, but its only the tickets that don’t email. I have even followed your woocommerce email solutions guide. i am wondering if this is a theme issue, server issue (hostgator) or a memory limit issue. i have tried several things but paypal doesn’t seem to email tickets.

George
    Participant

Hey @Jasraj,

Thank you for testing this! The behavior is odd and I cannot replicate it on my own site πŸ™ What you mentioned here is indeed an important thing worth investigating:

i am wondering if this is a theme issue, server issue (hostgator) or a memory limit issue.

I don’t think the server or memory limit would effect this, but a theme or plugin code conflict could definitely cause this.

To investigate that, I would recommend doing the steps outlined here β†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

After each step, I would recommend doing a test paypal purchase. This may sound tedious but should be much faster to work through than it sounds, and the results of this testing would be invaluable!

Let me know what you think, and if you do those steps, what you find by doing them.

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not being mailed’ is closed to new replies.