Tickets not adding to cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not adding to cart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CK Evans
    Participant

The event page shows properly and tickets display. The user can choose how many tickets and click ‘add to cart’, but the cart remains empty.

We have the plug in activated and the license key validated for the domain. There are multiple events and tickets set up. The site was originally set up on a staging server and worked properly. No settings were changed.

The ‘add to cart’ function stopped working after we transferred the site to the production server. The site is all set up, the calendar is all set up, and woocommerce works properly for regular products – just not for tickets. However, the site is not fully live because we have not pointed the DNS to the new the new IP.

Is there something blocking it from working because the site is not live? Or maybe you have another suggestion for me to check?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, cfunkyk. I just went to the site that you referenced, and I was able to add the ticket for this event to the cart:

http://zilliespantry.staging.wpengine.com/event/wine-tasting-912/

It may be that you already got to the bottom of it on your own. Otherwise, could it be that there’s some sort of caching issue that’s preventing you from adding it successfully?

CK Evans
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, cfunkyk. Thanks for your patience.

We did take a look at your site using the info you provided. As far as we can tell, this is a cache issue with your host, which caches much more aggressively on production vs. staging. It would be helpful if you could get us the error_log, which you can download from the wpEngine panel, to make sure there’s nothing weird going on. Still, the fact that it works on staging points us to a cache issue.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, cfunkyk. Hope you had a nice weekend.

I’m hoping no news is good news, and the issues with your site have been resolved. Regardless, we’d be grateful if you let us know how things are going. If we don’t hear back, we’ll plan to close this thread later in the week.

Thanks for being a TEC User!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, cfunkyk. It looks like you’ve moved on here.

Since it’s been two weeks since we’ve heard from you, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to create a new one if you’d like to pursue your situation further.

Best of luck!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not adding to cart’ is closed to new replies.