Tickets Can No Longer Be Purchased Post-Upgrade

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets Can No Longer Be Purchased Post-Upgrade

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Joelle.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joelle
    Participant

After upgrading, my client’s users can no longer purchase tickets. A private event in May, when you see it in List View shows a Buy Now button, but clicking it does nothing. It doesn’t add it to the cart, it doesn’t do anything.

When you go to the single event page, it shows the price of the event, but no button and no way whatsoever to purchase the tickets. Clients are losing money here as their events are imminent.

Can you help? I see others are having a similar issue.
    Yes, I’ve upgraded to the latest version.
    Yes, I’ve turned off the plugins
    Yes, I’ve reverted to 2017 theme to check.

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by Joelle. Reason: Fixed ALL CAPS on the title

Hi Joelle,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

Can you take a screenshot of what this event looks like on the backend, as well as a link to this event?

Does this occur for all events, or just one event?

Do you see the functionality restored if you downgrade to the previous version?  You can access those versions on your Downloads page.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Joelle
    Participant

Hello, [email protected]!

I am in the office today, but am up against some deadlines which means I may not be able to respond to email as quickly as I usually do, but I *will* respond ASAP. Thanks for your patience and have a great day!

Joelle Reeder

Owner, Creative Designer

Moxie Design Studios

http://www.moxiedesignstudios.com

(You should only receive this email once per email thread. If you don’t wish to receive it more than once, please keep your emails to the same subject line. Thank you!)

Joelle
    Participant

My issue is *sort of* resolved. 🙂 I rolled back to 4.7.1 and the button reappeared, so I’m not sure what’s up. When upgraded to 4.7.2, that whole section disappears on the individual event page.

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

If you’d like to further troubleshoot this issue, feel free to open up a new thread and reference this one.

Have a great week!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets Can No Longer Be Purchased Post-Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.