Tickets no longer appear after upgrade to 4.5.2

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets no longer appear after upgrade to 4.5.2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Rathbun
    Participant

After the upgrade to 4.5.2 tickets have disappeared from the public facing event page and the Admin tool bar doesn’t show up. I’ve deactivated all plugins except Event Calendar, Event Ticket and Event Tickets plus and the same problems exist.

Genesis theme. All plugins and themes are up to date. All licenses are paid for and up-to-date.

Barry

I’m really sorry to hear that, Matthew.

It seems to work as expected for me locally so I’m afraid I don’t have an instant answer here, but I’d love to explore this some more. If possible:

• Can you link me to an upcoming event with tickets where this problem can be seen?
    • Can you attach a screenshot of the ticket settings (from the event editor), expanded to show the ticket stock and sale dates, etc?

Thanks!

Matthew Rathbun
    Participant

Thanks Barry,

The upcoming class page is: http://elitescoop.com/event/4-day-post-licensing-education-ple-bootcamp/ I’m attaching a screen capture of the admin page.

It’s very odd. If I’m logged in as the Admin, the admin bar at the top of each page shows except on an event page and then it’s gone. I’ve been trying to figure it out. I disabled everything and no go.

It’s been maddening and this is a mission critical part of our business. All help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi Matthew,

I’m afraid I jumped to the wrong conclusion (and failed to check with ecommerce provider you were using). In your case I think it is actually Easy Digital Downloads and – unfortunately – there was a breakage.

We’re about to ship a fix (I can’t offer a guarantee, but ideally we’ll see it launch on Wednesday) that will resolve this. I can also guide you through a temporary fix if you like – the process is pretty simple.

https://gist.github.com/barryhughes/8f8eb18bfe923fba65110eecd7550a8a

Please copy the above code and create a new file within your theme to house it:

YOUR_THEME/tribe-events/eddtickets/tickets.php

This should hopefully tide you over until our next release of Event Tickets Plus.

Matthew Rathbun
    Participant

Thanks, Barry! The modified tickets.php did the trick!

Barry

Excellent!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Matthew!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 24 July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-24-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets no longer appear after upgrade to 4.5.2’ is closed to new replies.