Tickets must not be visible in woocommerce shop

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets must not be visible in woocommerce shop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    td sportswear
    Participant

Hi,

Your plug in works well, but I see that the tickets that I sell on a particular page also appear in my shop. Since I sell products in my woocommerce store would I like to hide the tickets in the shop. I just want to have them on a specific page instead of in the shop as well.

Can you please help me to realise this?

Thanks so much,

Ruben

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ruben!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this topic.

When you create a ticket for an event, the WooCommerce product created is assigned a “Catalog visibility” of Hidden, so that it does not show up on your shop by default.

Did you happen to change this setting for your tickets products? Try setting the catalog visibility to a different option until you get the desired result.

Does it help? Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets must not be visible in woocommerce shop’ is closed to new replies.