Tickets – moving

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets – moving

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Toan
    Participant

Hi, I need to move the Tickets add to cart form on the events page from the bottom of the page underneath the google map and details/organizer meta boxes to the top of the page just under the main event description and title. Iv set up the relevant folders in my theme as per the “Themer’s Guide” and have changed around a few things to better suit the theme. This works great i just cant work out which view template file i need to edit to sort out this ordering issue. The tickets.php views file only seems to allow the changing of how the area looks and not where it appears on the page itself. Is there a particular “Views” template file in Event Calendar or EC Pro that i need to edit to accomplish this?

George
    Participant

Hey Matthew,

Making such a change would indeed require custom coding and thus it’s a customization that we can only marginally help with – check out the “Product Support” section on this page for more information → http://theeventscalendar.com/terms

However, the good news is that we do have a general guide for moving the tickets forms around – it should help a bit and is a bit more specific than the generic Themer’s Guide: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-the-ticket-form/

I hope that article helps!

Thanks,
    George

Matthew Toan
    Participant

Hi George

I tried using that code however i get an error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM, expecting ‘)

Im guessing your going to tell me this is a theme issue, any way around this? or am i going to need to use a different theme?

Matthew Toan
    Participant

Actually Never mind, I figured out that by moving the code around below in the single-event.php template and disabling display related events in the admin i can get the form to show up anywhere i want.

<?php do_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta' ) ?>
    George
    Participant

Thanks for the update @Matthew! I’m glad to hear about this progress on your site.

I will go ahead and close up this issue for now – but if other issues ever arise, come back and open a new thread any time.

Thank you,
    George

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets – moving’ is closed to new replies.