Tickets In Event Detail Box

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets In Event Detail Box

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

I just installed The Events Calendar and Ticket to integrate with WooCommerce. On my event page, the Ticket info is in the event detail box under the Google map so the price and ticket description are cutoff. When I switch to the 24 theme the layout is better….not great but better. The question is, what am I fixing here? The WP theme or WooCommerce or Event Tickets?? Thanks in advance.

George
    Participant

Hey Jeff,

The layout and overall appearance of your ticketing elements, and even all the events themselves, is largely dictated by your theme. There are a few CSS styles coming from the plugin, but when it comes to moving the actual elements around or changing their appearance in any significant way, your best bet is to create custom theme templates and move things around yourself. You can learn how to this in our official Themer’s Guide here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

You can then customize the appearance of specific elements by adding custom CSS to the bottom of your theme’s style.css file. For stuff like this, learning the basics of a [free!] tool like Firebug for FireFox, or the Developer Tools for either Safari or Chrome can help make customizing things much easier and faster.

I hope this information is helpful here! Let us know if so, or if you have any other specific follow-up questions here Jeff.

Cheers!
    George

Jeff
    Participant

Hi George – thanks for the info. I read up on the Themer’s Guide but I’ll probably get someone to help me out with it for the sake of time, at least on this project. I appreciate the feedback and advice.

George
    Participant

Sounds good Jeff! If you’re interested in a list of freelance developers we often recommend, shoot us an email at [email protected] requesting it and we’ll send it over there 🙂

For now, I’ll close up this ticket, but don’t hesitate to come back and open a new one if other issues or questions arise.

Cheers, and best of luck with your project!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets In Event Detail Box’ is closed to new replies.