Tickets for Woocommerce : Can’t display "Add to cart" box.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets for Woocommerce : Can’t display "Add to cart" box.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gojicode

Hello,

I installed the Tickets for Woocommerce plugin and it seems to work fine; I can add tickets tied with The Events Calendar and Woocommerce. The problem is that the “Add to cart” box isn’t displayed on the ticket product page. I tried to look after some “display: none” but it doesn’t seem to be the cause.

Did anyone had the same issue ? Did anyone fixed it, or know how to fix it ?

Thank you !

gilesholder
    Participant

I am having exactly the same issue! Is driving me crazy.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Gojicode,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

Please note you posted in the Pre Sales Forum. I have moved the thread to the WooCommerce Tickets Forum. In the future please sign in and post in the premium forums and we can better help you out there.

The tickets will only show on the event page created.

What is your ticket settings for a single ticket as outlined here:

WooCommerce Ticket Settings

Also please review our new user primer to confirm everything is setup:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-woocommerce-tickets/

Thanks

Hi gilesholder,

Thanks for posting here. I can certainly help you here, but we can help you better if you create your own topic in the forum, where we can interact with you one on one. Also, we encourage you to post on your own topic because every time we post it will email the author of the topic.

Having said,

Please also let me know you ticket settings above for a single ticket.

So if you can let me know what you find out in a new topic we can help you there, but if you like you can still post what you find here.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets for Woocommerce : Can’t display "Add to cart" box.’ is closed to new replies.